Tickets for our December 2nd race meeting are on sale until 10am on the morning of the races. You may also pay Admission at the Main Turnstiles on the day of the races (cash only).
Welcome to Clonmel Races shop. Here you can purchase tickets to our events, you can also buy membership to our supporters club.
From the outset, we would like to assure you that we hold a valid security cert for our website, despite this, we never store credit card information! All transactions are carried out using Realex Payments on Realex secure servers. We're confident you should have a pleasant shopping experience, however, should you need clarification on anything, feel free to contact us.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID POLICY FOR RACE MEETING DATED THURSDAY 2nd December 2021
General Admission – Clonmel Racecourse
Adults €15 / Children U18 €2
For access to our Indoor Food & Beverage facilities you will be asked to show your Digital Covid Certificate (DCC). We will have an outdoor unit also selling Sandwiches, Paninis, Tea, Coffee, etc
- You may purchase tickets ONLINE in advance.
- Tickets will not be posted out. They will be available for collection at the main turnstiles when you arrive at the racecourse on raceday December 2nd. However you will receive an e-mail to confirm your purchase.
- You must enter the Full Name of each person for whom you are buying a ticket in the shopping cart form.
- On arrival at racecourse, each person must provide a valid Photo ID to match the individual name on each ticket. No photo ID will result in no admittance.
- Children U18 are welcome to attend but Adult protocols will apply such as you must order a ticket Online (Tickets for Children are shown as a separate option in Shop. €2 fee) and valid Photo ID must be presented before entry on the day.
- Do not attend if you have any Covid 19 symptoms or if you have tested positive for Covid 19 in the past 14 days
- By claiming a ticket for this event you are accepting and agreeing to the ticketing Terms & Conditions and Clonmel Racecourse Code of Conduct.